Saturday, March 7, 2009

FOREVER!,,,


I love my friends in Brokenshire College!. We usually hang out and share common interests and experiences in life. I am proud to say that the friendship we have in Section F is indeed very memorable. I just couldn't forget all the laughters, smiles, funny actions and thoughts we brought to one another as well as all those tears, and sad faces we showed when results of examination comes and during personal troubles. Yes!.. majority in the class has this "party-hunger" or shall I say "night life craving." This usually happens every after too much stress or exhaustion in school. For us, it is somewhat a relief and a way of expressing our true feelings. We know that these events in our lives would just be temporary and we wont be together at all times due to some reasons like possible re sectioning, transfer to other school, etc. Its like living life to the fullest!..hehehhe...and spending it with people special to you just like friends who are there to brighten up , give comfort and support you. I will surely never forget these people who have become a part of my life--BOGZEE, JOOGLES & D' MAJESS, THE SILENT ONES, AND THE NO ONES!..hehehhe...I love YOU guyZzzz....I will always remember you even up to my grave!...charing!...
God Bless U mY DEAR FRIENDS!...
I really appreciate everything we shared especially your FWENDSHIP!...<^^,>

No comments:

Post a Comment